SINOBI 981 Rhinestone Men's Quartz Wristwatch
Write a review
| Ask a question
Express Yourself First Choose SINOBI
SINOBI, positioning in the white collar and youngster to meet the needs of fashion and utility. SINOBI, in Chinese separately, Shi, time and tide wait for no man; Nuo, promise is eternal; and Bi, harmony and unity. This SINOBI 981 Men Rhinestone Leather Analog Quartz Watch, with its simple design, precise quartz movement，and superb craft, is absolutely your first choice to express yourself.
- SINOBI 981 analog leather band quartz watch for men.
- Round dial with rhinestone scales.
- Precise quartz movement for accurate time keeping.
- Stainless steel back cover and buckle, strong and sturdy in structure.
- PU leather strap, soft and comfortable to wear.
- Classic pin buckle, convenient to adjust the length and not easy to fall off.
- 20 meters water resistant, but not for swimming and bathing.
- Brand: Sinobi
- Watch style: Fashion
- Style elements: Rhinestones
- Available color: Black,White
- Movement type: Quartz watch
- Shape of the dial: Round
- Display type: Analog
- Case material: Stainless Steel
- Case color: Black
- Band material: Leather
- Clasp type: Pin buckle
- Band color: Black,White
- Water resistance : 20 meters
- The dial thickness: 0.7 cm / 0.28 inches
- The dial diameter: 4 cm / 1.57 inches
- The band width: 1.9 cm / 0.75 inches
- Wearable length: 18 - 22 cm / 7.09 - 8.66 inches
- Package weight: 0.108 kg
- Product size (L x W x H): 24.30 x 4.00 x 0.70 cm / 9.57 x 1.57 x 0.28 inches
- Package size (L x W x H): 26.30 x 6.00 x 2.70 cm / 10.35 x 2.36 x 1.06 inches
- Package Contents: 1 x SINOBI 981 Men Leather Quartz Watch
- Deliveries take 2-5 working days, depending on where you are situated
- Delivery service is Aramex Door To Door or Pargo Pickup
- Orders over R499 are delivered for free
- The delivery charge will be displayed at checkout, as it depends on where you are located
Secure Payment :-
- Payfast accepts EFT, Credit Card and Debit Card payments from FNB, Standard Bank, ABSA, Nedbank, PayD, Mobicred, Visa, Mastercard and Masterpass
- i-Pay accepts EFT payments from Capitec, FNB, Standard Bank, Standard Bank, Nedbank and Investec.